Samantha Outlaw sits down with Homes by Hadar to chat about concerns around whether the housing market will drop as a result of the forbearances people have been taking advantage of (similar to what we saw in 2008). Get a home loan approved with Reach Home Loans!
For more housing market updates, don’t forget to subscribe!
"Foreclosures Hitting Market 2022"
"Mortgage Amounts Reach Record Highs"
Connect With Us:
Housing Market Crash | Housing Market Update | Home Load
- FHA AnnouncementBrandon Brotsky from Reach Home Loans discusses a new FHA loan announcement for buyers. Source: Reach Home Loans […]
- Highlights From The Canadian Lenders Summit 2022. Canada’s #1 Event for FinTechs and Lenders.On November 2022, downtown Toronto, the Canadian Lenders Association (CLA) hosted their annual year-end party – Canadian Lenders Summit. Over 500 attendees showed up to the event, representing Canada’s leading lenders, fintechs, banks and financial service companies. This video […]
- was it “hard work” or was it “generational wealth”Source: The Financial Diet […]
- Why (& How) I Maintain 7 Different Savings AccountsIn this video, one person shares her competing savings goals, and how she approaches each differently — and keeps her money separate in order to plan for different purposes. Through bi-weekly video essays, "Making It Work" showcases how *real* people have upgraded their personal or […]
- Francesca Ramsey opens up about the taboo topic of divorce & money in our latest ep of TFCSource: The Financial Diet […]
- Franchesca Ramsey On The Finances Of Divorce & The Cost Of Going ViralThanks to SoFi for sponsoring The Financial Confessions. Go to http://sofi.com/million to enter SoFi’s Forget Your Student Debt Sweepstakes and view official rules. Void where prohibited. Chelsea speaks with writer and producer Franchesca Ramsey about going through a divorce in the public eye, […]
- Introducing: Navigating America’s Seed FundThe Small Business Administration is pleased to announce the launch of a new online learning platform designed to educate entrepreneur support orgnaizations to learn more about the SBIR/STTR program. The program is called “Navigating America’s Seed Fund: A Guide for Entrepreneur Support […]
- 2 Big Changes in the Mortgage IndustryBrandon Brotsky from Reach Home Loans discusses the two recent big changes in the mortgage industry and how they can benefit first time home buyers. Source: Reach Home Loans […]
- Buy NOWBrandon Brotsky from Reach Home Loans discusses why buying a home now can be beneficial even with higher interest rates. Source: Reach Home Loans […]
- If you guys saw me being corny, no you didn’tSource: The Financial Diet […]
- 5 Things I Permanently Changed After Living Outside The USThanks to SoFi for sponsoring this video. Go to https://sofi.com/million to enter SoFi’s Forget Your Student Debt Sweepstakes. Terms and conditions apply. Void where prohibited. Click here to make sure you’ve joined at the $4.99 tier to get access to next week’s video! […]
- How To Pay Off 6-Figure Debt While Living LuxuriouslyThanks, Nuuly! Go to Chelsea’s Nuuly Link and use code TFD20 for $20 off your first month: https://www.nuuly.com/rent/landingpage3?&utm_source=TFD&utm_medium=YouTube&utm_campaign=FallOutfitting&utm_term=Podcast&utm_content=Chelsea Get $15 off at https://nutrafol.com when […]
- Shop Small on Small Business SaturdaySaturday, November 26, 2022 is Small Business Saturday – a day to celebrate and support small businesses and all they do for their communities. Small businesses need our support now more than ever as they navigate, retool and pivot from the effects of the pandemic. Support your local small […]
- The Oldest Person Who Ever Lived!Who are the oldest people ever to have lived, and what are their secrets to longevity? If you’re looking to live a long and healthy life, it may be good to examine the characteristics of centenarians to find the common threads. What are some centenarian secrets? We’ve taken a closer look at the top […]
- Buy Now NOT LaterBrandon Brotsky from Reach Home Loans discusses why purchasing a home now can be beneficial for potential home buyers. Source: Reach Home Loans […]
- What are your chances of becoming a millionaire?About one-third of Americans believe that they will most likely become a millionaire in their lifetime. But how likely is it really? What are the odds of becoming a millionaire, a billionaire, or just monetarily successful? We’ve taken a deeper look into the true likelihood of wealth and, […]
- How many Americans are in debt?It’s estimated that 80% of us have debt, so if you’re working toward being debt-free, it’s quite an uphill battle. On the other hand, this data on U.S. household debt can help you gauge where you and your family stand. Can you be compared to the average American in your situation? Compare your […]
- Which states have the most and least miles of roadway?How many miles of roads are in the U.S.? According to the American Road and Transportation Builders Association, there were 4.18 million miles of road in the United States as of 2017. Local governments maintain around 77% of road miles, state highway agencies maintain 19%, and the federal […]
- Global Entrepreneurship Week WebinarGlobal Entrepreneurship Week celebrates and empowers entrepreneurs in every country and community around the world – especially those individuals who face structural barriers or may have never considered the idea of launching their own startup. Entrepreneurial spirit fuels our nation’s economy. […]
- What are the differences between an Online Loan and an In-Store Loan? | TitleMax FAQ
- Which generation has the most debt?How much debt does the average American have, and which Americans have the most debt? We’ve taken a deep dive into U.S. debt statistics and demographics to find those who are taking out the most cash in loans and charges. We’ve found some upsetting facts: […]
- Money Confessions Of The Only Single Friend Left In The Friend GroupThrough bi-weekly video essays, "Making It Work" showcases how *real* people have upgraded their personal or financial lives in some meaningful way. Making your life work for you doesn’t mean getting rich just for the sake of it. It means making the most of what you have to build a […]
- The Depressing Normalization Of The Useless HusbandThanks to SoFi for sponsoring this video. Go to https://sofi.com/million to enter SoFi’s Forget Your Student Debt Sweepstakes. Terms and conditions apply. Void where prohibited. Chelsea sounds off about the depressing trend of wives making "funny" videos of their husbands willfully not […]
- Dietitian @Abbey Sharp On Diet Culture, Toxic Wellness, & The Dangers Of “Eating Clean”See for yourself why Chime is so loved at https://chime.com/tfc That’s https://chime.com/tfc. Chime is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services and debit card provided by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A.; Members FDIC. Early access to direct deposit funds depends on payer. […]
- What is the average American debt?This is perhaps alarming considering that the United States median household income is less — about $59,039 — and according to household income distribution statistics, most of us will never have more than $100,000 in yearly income. It seems like we’re gathering quite a lot of debt. Why? While data […]
- GOLDEN Real Estate Opportunity RIGHT NOWJosh Mettle Division President & Director of Physician Lending NEO Home Loans email@example.com 801-893-0659 NMLS# 219996 CA-DOC# 219996 Equal Housing Lender Copyright© 2021 NEO Home Loans https://www.medicalprofessionalhomeloans.com/ NEO Home Loans is a division of Celebrity Home […]
- Get a FREE RefinanceSource: Reach Home Loans […]
- 10 Smart Tax Refund UsesTYou worked hard all year, and now your tax refund is on its way. It’s time to answer the question, “What would you do if you won a million dollars”? Well, not exactly, but it may feel like a windfall. The average refund is $3,120, and although it’s not a million dollars, it definitely comes in […]
- This genre of personal finance “advice” needs to die. Please and thank you.Source: The Financial Diet […]
- YOLO Spending, Bad Money Advice, & Wealth Porn: Chelsea Reacts To TikToksStart building your ideal daily routine! The first 100 people who click on the link will get 25% OFF Fabulous Premium https://thefab.co/thefinancialdiet2 In this episode, Chelsea reacts to TikToks glamorizing making bad money decisions. Click here to check out Chelsea’s members-only video […]
- The Everyday Financial Scams Pretending To Help YouThanks to SoFi for sponsoring Too Good To Be True. Go to https://www.sofi.com/million to enter SoFi’s Forget Your Student Debt Sweepstakes. Terms and conditions apply. Void where prohibited. In the final TGTBT episode of season 1, Julia and Ryan dive into the various predatory financial scams that […]
- Big Announcement for First-Time HomebuyersSource: Reach Home Loans […]
- CONQUERING THE 2022 HOUSING MARKET AS A 1099 CRNA
- Which U.S. city has the most car thefts?The city with the most stolen cars in the USA is Los Angeles, CA. The greater Los Angeles-Long Beach-Glendale metropolitan area experienced 47,511 thefts in one year. But if you compare this to the population and get a rate of car thefts per 100,000 residents, it’s Albuquerque, NM, which has the […]
- What does Health Care cost in the United States?The average total cost of health care in the U.S. is a whopping $10,739 per person, with out-of-pocket spending at about 10% of the total National Health Expenditure (NHE). The total NHE is at $3.5 trillion, or 17.9% of the country’s total GDP. That’s a lot of money for health care. According to […]
- when the rich run out of things to consume, not consuming becomes the ultimate status symbolSource: The Financial Diet […]
- What I Spend More vs. Less On Since Becoming A HomeownerChelsea details all the budget items she spends more and less on after a year of being a homeowner. Check out our downloadable courses below, which you can take completely on your own schedule: Investing 101: https://thefinancialdiet.ck.page/products/investing-101-course Investing 201: […]
- The Real Housewives Empires: MLMs, Scams, And Fake GirlbossesSee for yourself why Chime is so loved at chime.com/toogood. That’s chime.com/toogood. Chime is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services and debit card provided by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A.; Members FDIC. Early access to direct deposit funds depends on payer. SpotMe […]
- What Buyers Don’t Understand About Adjustable Rate MortgagesBrandon Brotsky from Reach Home Loans discusses how almost half of first time home buyers don’t understand adjustable rate mortgages. Source: Reach Home Loans […]
- What’s the Oldest Coin in the World?Before there were crisp paper $20 bills or, indeed, our dear friend Mighty Max for some quick cash, there were ancient forms of currency including gold coins and pressed metal tokens. We’ve created a handy list of old currencies of the world, especially of the empires that ruled vast areas around […]
- The Most Preventable Damage to Your Car’s Value #shorts
- What City has the most Billionaires? #shortsThe city in the world with the most billionaires is Beijing, China, with 145 billionaires. In fact, it is now called the “billionaire capital of the world.” Shanghai, China, has the second-most billionaires at 113. New York billionaires come in a close third at 112. The number of Beijing […]
- Who Was the Poorest U.S. President ever? #shortsHarry S. Truman is considered by most to be the poorest president. U.S. history experts know that Truman was poor throughout his life, and he had several failed business ventures and debts on his back that took him perilously close to bankruptcy. It’s due to him that the presidential salary was […]
- Administrator Guzman kicks off National Veterans Small Business WeekSBA Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman celebrates National Veterans Small Business Week and explains how SBA helps entrepreneurs in the veteran community start and grow their businesses. Find #VetBiz events near you: https://www.sba.gov/nvsbw Source: U.S. Small Business Administration […]
- The 10/10/10 Daily Routine That Helped Calm My Morning AnxietyIn this episode, one woman shows us the 10/10/10 routine, and how it’s allowed her to refocus her priorities and help deal with anxiety. Through bi-weekly video essays, "Making It Work" showcases how *real* people have upgraded their personal or financial lives in some meaningful […]
- Changes Coming To TFD!Chelsea shares some exciting updates coming to TFD! Starting next month, members of our $4.99 Society tier will get (in addition to our existing perks): -access to bonus videos premiering one Tuesday per month (plus access to our entire bonus backlog library) -free access to TFD events priced under […]
- 10 Things That Are Tacky When You’re Poor, But Classy When You’re RichThanks, Nuuly! Go to Chelsea’s Nuuly Link and use code TFD20 for $20 off your first month: https://www.nuuly.com/rent/landingpage3?&utm_source=TFD&utm_medium=YouTube&utm_campaign=FallOutfitting&utm_term=Podcast&utm_content=Chelsea In this episode, Chelsea dives into things […]
- The Hidden Expenses Of Poverty: Check Cashing, Payday Lending, & Other ScamsRegister to join Chelsea’s free workshop HOW TO BUDGET AN UNPREDICTABLE INCOME here, and receive a free 25-page budget workbook just for signing up: https://bit.ly/3F8mvy3 In this week’s episode of Too Good To Be True, Ryan and Julia dive into the shady world of companies that prey on […]
- 2-1 Lender Buydown ProgramSource: Reach Home Loans […]
- Questions About Home Equity Loans?
- How A Home Equity Loan Can Help You Manage Your Debt
- How Much Is Your Property REALLY Worth?
- Need Money Fast? Consider A Home Equity Loan!
- Avoid These Simple Mistakes When You Consolidate Your DebtsSo you’ve built up a little bit of equity in your home? But you might have other debts, credit cards, or hecs debt. It can actually make sense to consider debt consolidation and bring all of those loans into your home loan and turn it into a single payment and it can save you a whole lot of […]
- Careful of Comparison Rates, They Can Be Misleading. Find Out WhySo comparison rates, whilst being useful, can actually potentially be misleading. Now the reason for this is that comparison rates are based on looking at the interest rate and fees for $150k loan over a 25-year period. But most customers have a much larger loan amount than this and are also only […]
- Options To Help My Kids Get a Home Loan for Their First HomeSo if you want to help your kids to buy a place and you have the means to do so, that’s great. But there are really two ways you’re probably going to go about this. The first option, if you can do this, is probably more straightforward, which is to actually gift the deposit to your […]
- Universe Silver Deposit AccountThe Universe Silver Deposit Account provides TitleMax® customers with a new and convenient way to receive and use your funds. Instead of receiving a check that needs to be cashed at a bank, upon Universe Silver Account approval, customers in select states could receive their cash, loaded on to a […]
- Motorcycle Title PawnsMotorcycle Title Pawns: https://www.titlemax.com/motorcycle-title-pawns/ TitleMax is one of the nation’s largest title lending companies. Every day, TitleMax helps thousands of people get the cash they need with a title loan, title pawn or now in select states, with a personal loan. We offer rates […]
- Motorcycle Title Loans
- Client Satisfaction Is The #1 Priority!