We had the pleasure of talking to David Gens, President & CEO at Merchant Growth, about small business financing. We go into detail on current trends as well as changes over the last 5 years and share valuable advice for business owners looking into business financing.
To learn more about Merchant Growth, please visit
Looking to learn more about business loans? If so, please visit https://smarter.loans/business-loans/
For online loans, please visit https://smarter.loans/online-loans-canada/
For personal loans, please visit https://smarter.loans/personal-loans/
This video was produced by Smarter Loans (https://smarter.loans/) Smarter Loans is Canada’s Loan & Financial Directory, where you can discover and compare over 100 brands and their products, so that you can make smarter financial decisions.
- Multiple Offer SolutionBrandon Brotsky discusses how Reach Home Loans deals with a multiple offer situation to get our client the best outcome. Source: Reach Home Loans […]
- Tom Nickley TestimonialTom Nickley, owner of the Nickley Group, talks about his experience working with Reach Home Loans and the speed at which they close loans. Source: Reach Home Loans […]
- Why Does Elon Musk Keep Getting To Fail?Start building your ideal daily routine! The first 100 people who click on this link will get 25% OFF on Fabulous Premium: https://thefab.co/thefinancialdiet In this episode, Chelsea dives into the problems with Elon Musk, and everything his ultra-high net worth allows him to get away with. Click […]
- Disability, Money, & The Dangers Of “Wellness” CultureChelsea speaks with writer and disability advocate Imani Barbarin about navigating our (lacking) healthcare system, how being disabled affects one’s finances, and what everyone should know about living with a disability in America. Head to https://policygenius.com/TFC to get your free life […]
- Veterans United Gives Home to Army Veteran with Help from Muggsy Bogues and the HornetsA behind-the-scenes look at Veterans United’s Veterans Day sweepstakes winner Forrest receiving a fully paid off home. To see more stories like Forrest’s, check out: https://www.thankstoveterans.com/ Watch us surprise 6 Veterans with mortgage-free homes: https://youtu.be/PAp6sdOn8Gs […]
- 7 Day Turn TimesAt Reach Home Loans we have some of the most competitive turn times averaging 7 1/2 days to close. Source: Reach Home Loans […]
- At Reach Home Loans we have some of the best competitive turn times averaging 7 1/2 days to close.Source: Reach Home Loans […]
- Bitty Bubbles Swim SchoolBrittany Lynn Moog, Owner of Bitty Bubbles Swim School in Panama City, Florida, recovered her business after both Hurricane Michael and the pandemic hit with help from SBA disaster assistance. She won the 2022 #SmallBusinessWeek Phoenix Award for Outstanding Small Business Disaster Recovery. Learn […]
- Boots to Business Instructors of the Year Winners CeremonyToday, SBA announced six recipients of the “Boots to Business Instructor of the Year” award. Each year, representatives from the SBA and its partner network are honored for their excellence in teaching Boots to Business, the entrepreneurial track of the Department of Defense’s Transition Assistance […]
- An (Updated) Rant On The FIRE MovementClick here to get $14 off your tickets to our upcoming digital conference, The Financial Independence Summit! Ticketholders will receive access to all session recordings if you can’t attend live 🙂 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/294623224997/?discount=YOUTUBEVIP In this episode, Chelsea gives an […]
- A Couples Therapist On Prenups, Relationship Anxiety, & Radical Financial HonestyChelsea talks with Dr. Orna Guralnik of Showtime’s ‘Couples Therapy’ about dealing with money in a relationship, having empathy for your partner, and identifying where our money and relationship anxieties come from. **Thanks to Calm for sponsoring today’s episode! For a […]
- Yes, Rate Matters, But It’s Not The Most Important ThingThink about how much the loan will cost you over 3 years. So if you want to understand the total cost of a loan, you want to talk to a UNO broker and make sure you’re solving for the right. #uno #unobroker #australia #internationalbrokers #mortagebroker #unohomeloans #brokers #rate #home […]
- Get Your Offer Accepted Using CashBrandon Brotsky from Reach Home Loans breaks down how to get your offer accepted using cash. Source: Reach Home Loans […]
- National Small Business Week: Expanding Access and Opportunity for Small Disadvantaged BusinessesJoin the Office of Government Contracting & Business Development for a conversation about resources to help expand access and opportunity for small disadvantaged businesses. Participants include: ▪️ Baily Devries: Associate Administrator, Office of Investment and Innovation ▪️ Tiffany Townsend: […]
- National Small Business Week: Fireside Chat with Bibi Hidalgo, Mark Madrid, and Paxton BakerJoin Associate Administrator for Government Contracting & Business Development Bibi Hidalgo and Associate Administrator for the Office of Entrepreneurial Development Mark Madrid for a conversation with Paxton Baker, businessman and minority owner of the Washington Nationals. ➡️ Learn more about […]
- SBA Success Story: The Lovely Lash CompanyLearn how Army National Guard platoon sergeant Brea Binstock worked with her local Veterans Business Outreach Center and Women’s Business Center to launch a lash salon in North Dakota. Explore resources for veteran-owned small businesses: https://www.sba.gov/veterans Source: U.S. Small […]
- National Small Business Week: Administrator Guzman Awards Ceremony RemarksAdministrator Guzman speaks before the 2022 National Small Business Week award ceremony. Learn more about #SmallBusinessWeek: https://www.sba.gov/nsbw Source: U.S. Small Business Administration […]
- National Small Business Week: Administrator Guzman Opening RemarksAdministrator Guzman delivers opening remarks for the National Small Business Week Virtual Summit. Learn more about #SmallBusinessWeek: https://www.sba.gov/nsbw Source: U.S. Small Business Administration […]
- National Small Business Week: Parade of StatesSBA announces the State & Territory Small Business Person(s) of the Year at the National Small Business Week Virtual Summit. Learn more about #SmallBusinessWeek: https://www.sba.gov/nsbw Source: U.S. Small Business Administration […]
- National Small Business Week: Phoenix AwardsDuring the National Small Business Week Virtual Summit, SBA announced the winners of the Phoenix Awards for disaster recovery. Learn more about #SmallBusinessWeek: https://www.sba.gov/nsbw Learn about SBA disaster assistance: https://www.sba.gov/disaster Source: U.S. Small Business Administration […]
- National Small Business Week: President Joe BidenPresident Joe Biden honors America’s small businesses as part of National Small Business Week 2022. Learn more about #SmallBusinessWeek: https://www.sba.gov/nsbw Source: U.S. Small Business Administration […]
- Small Business Week: National Small Business Person of the YearJill Rae Scarbro, owner of Bright Futures Learning Services, was named National Small Business Person of the Year during the 2022 National Small Business Week virtual summit. Learn more about #SmallBusinessWeek: https://sba.gov/nsbw Source: U.S. Small Business Administration […]
- National Small Business Week Talks: Securing Capital for your BusinessDuring this National Small Business Week podcast, learn about SBA programs to help you secure capital. Learn more about #SmallBusinessWeek: https://www.sba.gov/nsbw Learn more about SBA loan programs: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs (Editor’s note: Captions are autogenerated. Please […]
- Yes, The Best Deal, But What Are Your Other Needs & ObjectivesBefore talking to a UNO broker, it’s really important to have in mind what are your needs and objectives, not just the best deal. Schedule a call with a UNO broker today https://buff.ly/3tkZ6Sx #uno #unobroker #australia #internationalbrokers #mortagebroker #unohomeloans #needs #objectives […]
- SBA Success Story: RSAE LabsAir Force veteran Randy Shepard is the CEO of RSAE Labs. Learn how he pivoted and grew his business with help from SBA relief programs and his local Veterans Business Outreach Center. Learn more about programs, services, and other resources for veteran-owned small businesses: […]
- Attention Small Business Owners: Don’t Neglect Your Business Finances!!
- The Consumerist Trend That Is Just As Obnoxious As MinimalismIn this video, one person shares how she eschewed her minimalist tendencies for the more clutter-happy aesthetic that’s currently trendy — and the issues she’s encountered since making the change. Through weekly video essays, "Making It Work" showcases how *real* people have […]
- What’s The IDEAL LOAN For Seasonal Businesses? Find Out Now!
- The Reason You Should Build A Relationship With Your Lender
- Offsets Don’t Always Make Sense, Know What To ConsiderPretty much all of our customers come to us and ask us if they can get an offset with their mortgage, and the thesis behind offsets is pretty clear. You have additional money, you put it in the offset, it offsets your interest, you pay less interest, but you should make sure that it’s right […]
- The Surprising Thing About Borrowing PowerTalk to a UNO broker today and work out what your borrowing power is 👉 Schedule a call now https://buff.ly/3tkZ6Sx #uno #unobroker #australia #internationalbrokers #mortgagebroker #unohomeloans #brokers #objectives #home Source: uno Home Loans […]
- Looking For Small Business Financing? These Are OnDeck’s Eligibility Requirements
- Appraisal Contingency HackBrandon Brotsky from Reach Home Loans discusses how to minimize the number of contingencies in your purchase contract. Source: Reach Home Loans […]
- You Absolutely NEED Multiple Sales Channels! Here’s Why
- This Is Why You Should Invest Time Into Securing The Best Small Business Loan
- DON’T Borrow More Money Than You Need!
- Here’s What You Need To Do To Improve Your Financial Health!There are many ways one can work on improving their financial health. In this clip, Jennifer Bovaird shares her tips to get you started! ————————————————– To learn more about Symple Loans, please […]
- Here’s What To Expect in The Lending Industry in 2022Since its inception in 2008, OnDeck Canada has pioneered the use of data analytics and digital technology to make real time lending decisions and rapidly deliver funding to Canadian small businesses in as fast as 24 hours. In this clip, Stefan Capombassis, VP of Sales at OnDeck Canada, shares the […]
- Taking On Debt? Do It RESPONSIBLY!
- Don’t Wait To The Last Minute To Apply For A Business Loan! Here’s Why
- Should You Invest In Home Renovation?In this clip, Jennifer Bovaird explains whether it makes sense to invest in home renovations. Symple Loans offers personal loans of up to 50,000$, a great way to realize home renovations plans. […]
- Here’s What You Need To Do To Help Your Business THRIVEStefan Capombassis is the VP of Sales at OnDeck Canada. As a leader in small business financing, OnDeck Canada is a great resource for small business owners. In this clip, Stefan shares what you need to do to ensure that your business is going to thrive. […]
- Does It Make Sense To Take On Debt For Home Renovations?
- Why It’s Amazing To Have Different Small Business Lenders Available
- TOP Things To Look For In A LenderAs Head of Marketing & Customer Experience at Symple Loans, Jennifer Bovaird knows exactly what customers need. In this clip, she shares what you should look for in a lender to ensure you make the best decision for your personal situation. […]
- When Is The BEST Time To Apply For Business Financing?OnDeck Canada specializes in small business financing. In this clip, Stefan Capombassis explains why it’s crucial for small business owners to plan ahead and apply for business financing ahead of time. […]
- High Interest Rates? Here’s How To Bring Them Down
- Is A Business Loan From A BANK Right For You?
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, & “Feminist” ConsumerismIn this episode, Chelsea dives into the long-term effects the Kardashian family industrial complex has had on our societal relationship with beauty standards, social media, and consumerism. This video is sponsored by M1. Click here to get started with M1 today and begin building your wealth for […]
- NXIUM, Theranos, Crypto, And Housewives: A Deep Dive Into ScamsChelsea talks with writer and producer Ryan Houlihan all about the scammers infiltrating our lives, from reality stars touting MLMs to celebrity cults to crypto scams. Thanks Avast.com for sponsoring this episode of The Financial Confessions! https://avast.com Find Ryan here: […]
- How To Save 7 Figures By The Time You RetireChelsea walks us through how investing in retirement works and how anyone can reach their retirement goals, including a numbers-based example of what investing in retirement could look like. This video is sponsored by M1. Click here to get started with M1 today and begin building your wealth for […]
- @Mina Le On Fast Fashion, Affordable Thrifting, & Her Biggest Style SplurgesChelsea talks with YouTuber Mina Le about fast fashion, how to shop more sustainably, and how social media has completely overtaken our relationship with style. THANKS TO TODAY’S SPONSORS! – Thanks HelloFresh! Go to https://www.hellofresh.com/TFC16 and use code TFC16 for up to 16 free […]
- This Is How to Choose The Best Financing Option For Your Small Business!
- Low Cost Personal Loans for Canadians | Full Interview w/ Symple LoansWe had the pleasure of talking to Jennifer Bovaird, Head of Marketing & Customer Experience at Symple Loans. As one of Canada’s fastest growing FinTech companies, Symple Loans offers personal loans of $5,000 to $50,000. In our interview, we learned more about Symple Loans as a company and […]
- Stefan Capombassis’s Journey To Small Business FinancingStefan Capombassis is the VP of Sales at OnDeck, Canada’s leading small business lender. In this video, he shares his journey to business financing and his passion for helping small businesses thrive. […]
- How Small Businesses Use Capital to Thrive | Full Interview with OnDeck Canada’s VP of SalesStefan Capombassis is the VP of Sales at OnDeck Canada. OnDeck Canada is a national leader in reliable, accessible and efficient online lending for Canadian small businesses. We had the pleasure of chatting with him about the different financing products offered by OnDeck Canada, the best time to […]
- 4 Things I No Longer Spend Money On After Leaving The Big CityJoin Chelsea for her first-ever 4-week live masterclass, How To Build A Real Business On YouTube, kicking off April 19th! *DISCOUNT: Get $49 off your ticker (regular price $199) before space fills up! Replays available for anyone who can’t join live!* […]
- A Very Special Q&A With ChelseaGrab your discounted ticket for Chelsea’s upcoming masterclass, How To Build A Business On YouTube! Get $75 OFF HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/288128007627/?discount=YOUTUBELIVE75OFF Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSPYNpQ2fHv9HJ-q6MIMaPw/join […]
- 9 Things You Should Never Buy On AmazonIn this video, Chelsea dives into the nine worst things to buy on Amazon, from potentially counterfeit skincare products to third-party sellers of Trader Joe’s items. Get started with M1 today and begin building your wealth for tomorrow using our link! […]
- A Dermatologist On Acne, Rosacea, Botox, & The BS That Is “Skincare Influencers”Chelsea sits down with Dr. Shari Marchbein, an NYC board-certified dermatologist, to talk about skincare myths and misconceptions, and which popular products are actually worth shelling out for. Thanks Avast.com for sponsoring this episode! https://avast.com Dr. Shari website: […]