Click here to get 50% off your tickets to The Intentional Wealth Summit, happening November 12th! (If you can’t watch it live, you’ll still get a video recording of each session!): http://www.eventbrite.com/e/178073993107/?discount=YOUTUBE
Join this channel to get access to perks:
The Financial Diet site:
- 2021 Holiday Party at Embrace Home LoansEvery year, the holiday celebrations at the Embrace Home Loans headquarters in Middletown, RI get bigger and better. All of our teammates — including their families and friends — look forward to this annual event. SUBSCRIBE to our channel so you’ll always receive notifications about our new videos: […]
- 10 “Returning To Normal” Purchases To Avoid At All CostsIn this video, Chelsea tells us which FOMO-related purchases to avoid after nearly 2 years of COVID fatigue. Sources: https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/06/pandemic-savings-threaten-economic-recovery/619303/ https://www.ted.com/talks/barry_schwartz_the_paradox_of_choice?language=en […]
- This Is How Richard Allouche Started His Career In The Automotive Industry
- Non-Traditional Home Loans and Mortgage Products at Embrace Home LoansIn addition to all of the traditional mortgages — like Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA loans — Embrace Home Loans offers many other programs and products to help loan officers grow their business. At Embrace, we believe everyone deserves to have a place to call home — and we give our mortgage loan […]
- #ShopSmall throughout the holiday seasonAdministrator Guzman shopped at Eastern Market and other independent stores on Small Business Saturday on November 27 Source: U.S. Small Business Administration […]
- Capital Hands WANTS Your Business To GROW, And This Is Why!
- 9 Ways You’re Sabotaging Your Budget Without Realizing ItIn this episode, Chelsea breaks down some of the most common budgeting mistakes we’ve seen people make over the years, from not tracking their spending to using the wrong tools. Things you’re not budgeting for video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eQXFNSl6XE Subscription spending: […]
- Why You Need To Create A REALISTIC Business Plan
- Watch This To Learn How To SAVE MONEY!
- Approved To Move™Source: Embrace Home Loans […]
- The Transportation Industry Is Changing. You Need To Keep Up!
- How Does Capital Hands Help Clients Reach Their Potential?
- Do You Need A Financial Planner? Find out now!
- How Can YOUR Business Grow?
- I Slid Into 800 DMs In One Week And This Is What I Got From ItIn this video, Test Lab host Jazmine shows us what happened when she cold-messaged hundreds of people via LinkedIn, Instagram, email, etc. Tune in for some great tips on perfecting your elevator pitch and networking over the internet! Jazmine’s elevator pitch article: […]
- 9 Things To Stop Spending On By 30In this video, Chelsea talks through several things everyone should learn to stop wasting money on after 30, from cheap alcohol to sad desk lunches to cringey fast fashion. Alcohol statistics: https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/alcohol-related-deaths-increasing-united-states […]
- Why It’s Crucial To Manage Your Finances Well As A Business Owner
- When YOUR Business Grows, Capital Hands Grows. Here’s What’s Planned For The Future!Capital Hands has many plans for the future. It’s important to them to continue to serve their existing clients with new products to help them continuously grow. ————————————————– To learn […]
- SBA celebrates veteran entrepreneurshipJoin SBA for an online panel discussion with inspiring veteran entrepreneurs who have pivoted their businesses. Learn about resources to help veteran-owned businesses start, grow, expand, or recover. Learn more: https://sba.gov/veterans Source: U.S. Small Business Administration […]
- Why Should You Choose An Equipment Financing Brokerage Over A Traditional Bank?There are many options available to finance equipment for your business. In this video, Megan McMulkin explains the benefits of choosing a brokerage over a traditional financial institution like a bank. […]
- Everything The CLA Does Is FREE!
- MEGAN MCMULKIN Combines Knowledge in Finance and Transportation
- You NEED To Know This Before Financing Equipment!Capital Hands are experts in truck and equipment financing and combines 35 years of experience. In this video, Vishaw and Megan share something they wish everyone knew before financing equipment. […]
- Telling The Right Story To The Right People At The Right Time
- Do These 3 Things Before You Take Out A Loan!Jordan Fein’s Greenbox Capital helps small businesses get access to capital in Canada and US. We sat down with Jordan to discuss the state of the industry, compare the US and Canadian lending markets, talk about the impact of the big tech giants entering the industry, and much more. […]
- Capital Hands Finds New Opportunities To Grow YOUR Business!
- Sparta Finance Gives Back To The Local Community
- Don’t Look At Solutions, Look At NEEDS!
- CHALLENGES IN THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRYEvery industry faces individual challenges. Vishaw Chahal, president of Capital Hands, has many years of experience in both financing as well as trucking. In this clip, he details the challenges the transportation industry is facing. […]
- How Can YOU Become An Owner Operator?
- The Most Important Business Tip: Be There For Your Customers
- This Is Why Customer Experience Is Crucial
- Access to Capital Can Help You Grow Your Business!Access to capital can do great things, and Capital Hands helps their customers find the best way to grow their business. ————————————————– To learn more about Capital Hands, please visit […]
- Find A Pain Point? Create A Solution To Fix It!
- The CLA Aren’t Just Lenders, They Are the LENDING ECOSYSTEM!
- What’s Next For Sparta Finance?
- This Is How Capital Hands Helps Their Customers Grow Their Business Through Access To CapitalCapital Hands is a truck and equipment financing business located in Canada. They operate all over North America and help their customers scale their business operations through access to capital. […]
- Capital Hands Has 35 Years Of Experience Combined!
- How Was Capital Hands Started And Established As Truck and Equipment Experts?
- VISHAW CHAHAL – Entrepreneur and Equipment Financing ExpertVishaw Chahal is the president of Capital Hands. He has hands on experience as a truck driver and combines financial knowledge with the practical knowledge of operating a truck. In this video, he shares more about his background. […]
- Leisure Products Are A Fun Purchase You Won’t Regret!
- This Is What FinTech Lending Is All About!
- How Celebrities & Influencers Financially Gaslight Us About BeautyJOIN TFD’S ALL-DAY WEALTH-BUILDING & INVESTING 101 CONFERENCE THIS FRIDAY 11/12 (Replay available if you can’t join live): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/178073993107/?discount=YTCOMMUNITY In this video, Chelsea dives into a topic near and dear to our hearts: how celebrities who […]
- Now Is The Time To Truly Commit To Your Credit Rating!
- This is Vishaw Chahal!
- How Is The CLA Is Growing With The Lending Industry?
- Capital Hands: Truck & Equipment Financing With Experts on Your SideCapital Hands is a truck and equipment financing company based in Canada. We had the please to talk to Vishaw Chahal (President) and Megan McMulkin (Managing Partner). We learned about their background and how their knowledge and experience benefits the business and their customers. They shared […]
- Watch us give Army Veteran Jacob surprise of his life on Jimmy Kimmel Live!Even after the military, Jacob kept serving others using his medic training. It’s that spirit of service that makes our communities stronger #ThanksToVeterans. Jimmy Kimmel Live! airs weeknights 11:35|10:35pm CT on ABC. Want to keep up with what Veterans United is up to? Check us out on our social […]
- You NEED To Educate Yourself Before Making Any Big Purchases!
- Real Time Fraud Is Tough, Here’s How The CLA Deals With It!
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid Of Buying Private!
- The CLA Is The Entrepreneurial Extension Of The Business Of Their Members!
- Navy Veteran Andre Surprised with a New Home this Veterans DayOur communities are better #ThanksToVeterans like Andre. Check out Andre’s incredible reaction when he learns Veterans United bought his house and is giving it to him mortgage-free. To see more stories like Andre’s, please visit: https://www.thankstoveterans.com/andre/ Keep up with all things […]
- Marine Corps Veteran Samuel Surprised with a New Home after Giving BackOur communities are better #ThanksToVeterans like Samuel. Samuel gives so much to the local community and his fellow Veterans. Watch Samuel’s reaction when it finally sinks in that he owns his new home, mortgage-free thanks to Veterans United. Check out more stories like Samuel’s at: […]
- Army Veteran Daniel Surprised with a Home of His Own, Mortgage-FreeOur communities are better #ThanksToVeterans like Daniel. He tried for years to buy a place of his own, and Veterans United wanted to help. Watch Daniel and his family learn that Veterans United bought their new home and is giving it to them mortgage-free. Want to watch more Veterans be surprised? […]
- Veterans United is Giving 11 Homes to 11 VeteransThis Veterans Day, Veterans United is giving 11 homes to 11 Veterans, because our communities are better #ThanksToVeterans. See the moments their lives change forever at https://www.thankstoveterans.com/ For more Veteran’s Day celebrations, follow us on our other social platforms: Facebook: […]
- Army Veteran Jonathon Surprised with a New Home, Mortgage-FreeOur communities are better #ThanksToVeterans like Jonathon. A protector and provider, Jonathon gives so much to his community. Watch his family’s reaction when they learn Veterans United bought Jonathon’s new house and is giving it to him mortgage-free. View more stories like Jonathon’s at: […]
- Army Veteran Jim Surprised with Mortgage-Free Home for His ServiceOur communities are better #ThanksToVeterans like Jim. This Veterans Day, Veterans United gave this Army Veteran a mortgage-free home to honor his lifetime of serving others. See the moment Jim’s life changed forever. To see more stories like Jim’s, check out: https://www.thankstoveterans.com/jim/ […]
- Navy Veteran Regina Surprised with Life-Changing Mortgage-Free HomeOur communities are better #ThanksToVeterans like Regina. Veterans United bought her house and gave it to her mortgage-free to celebrate her service to others this Veterans Day. Watch the moment Regina’s life changes forever. Want to see more stories like Regina’s? Go to […]
- America’s Communities Are Better #ThanksToVeteransThis Veterans Day, we’re giving 11 homes to 11 Veterans, because our communities are better #ThanksToVeterans. See the moments their lives change forever. Watch More: https://www.thankstoveterans.com/ For more Veteran’s Day celebrations, follow us on our other social platforms: Facebook: […]